Friday, January 22, 2010

Radiation

I borrowed a Trifield Meter from a friend to measure radiation in three types: magnetic, electric and radio/microwave.

So i went home and tested a lot of electrical devices in my home and see what the reading was. Most have quite low readings, in the dotted lines range, ie safe. These include handphones when off, TV, laptop, electrical sockets etc.

What shocked me was my radio control transmitter, which emitted the MOST radiation of all the electrical devices in my home. ALL the readings in all three types of radiation is FULL. :P


This photo shows the electric field of the transmitter.

So i have been unconsciously microwaving my hand away when playing RC. It that the reason why my left arm has a lot more problems than the right? Could be. I don't know. But now that i know it, i'd better play less RC.

Till next time.

No comments: