Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Clubbell Mass Assault Level 3

I am back home and resumed my mass assault 4x7. I only displaced my schedule by one cycle, not two as mentioned before as i took a few days of No/Low for the days i was on the road.

So here is Level 3:


Comments on specific exercises:

One Leg Romanian Deadlift (L3) is unexpectedly easy.

Bridge Press Alternating (L3) is slightly harder than Bridge Press Twist (L2). Not as big of a jump as from L1 to L2.

Ditto for Side Press (L3).

Bent Over Row (L3) is much harder than Incline Row (L2). Since it is not possible to use the barbell grip without hitting my face. The reverse leverage grip makes it tough on the grip and overall tension demand.

Split Stance Lift Up (L3) is hard. Looks easy since it is not a stepping lunge, but because you are rotating >180 degrees, the stabilization demand is much more.

Clean (L3) is easy, slight rest for the grip and body.

As an aside, on the days i was away i designed bodyweight analogs to the original program. I'll upload videos of this after i finish my main cycle.

Next up Level 4. Finally, after several disruptions this 4x7 would be completed in 1.5 months.

No comments: